Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Tales From The Lift: He Looks Like A Psycho!



image source

My #Talesfromthelift series seems to be getting quite popular, not that I mind ;)  Some time back, a friend of mine who also happens to be a reader told me that her friend was telling her about this funny Tales From The Lift series she reads, which is when both of them realized they were reading what this crazy woman here, aka moi, was writing about!

They were mystified with the #Liftman and were actually talking about him and having a good time. Imagine Lift Man's happiness when he finds out how many people now know him and know about him and his amazing antiques and his amazing level of irritability quotient...duh!!

Anyway, some time back, one of my friends who has read the series happened to have the honour of..... hold your breath......take a fleeting glance at....guess who.....no, not Lift Man, but Lift Man's brother! That also is some achievement.

And the first thing my friend had to say was - "Oh he looks like a psycho!"

hahahahhahaaaa.....let me take a moment here and do a ROFL caricature of me!!

So ya, in order to be fair to all those of you who have yet to behold this amazing spectacle of the creature called Lift Man's brother, if you remember Salman Khan's look in the movie Tere Naam, the brother sports exactly the same hair, but in a personalized style statement, he chooses to wear it longer, till just below his shoulders.

Ouchouchouchouchouchouch....... pardon me, I just remembered the visual from today morning when I again bumped into him, where else but around the lift!

So ya, this particular gentleman, our original Lift Man's brother, is no less a specimen, but I'll be nice and leave him at that. I have no issues with him yet, it is the original protagonist who gives me grief, which is why I chose to share his amazing stories with you all, and pass on the grief ;)

And you're still reading and have reached till here!??? Amazing.... now go get some sleep or rush out to buy some groceries wearing some fun shorts and vest, ya? Seeeeee youuuuuuuusssssss :)

- Debolina Raja


********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja