Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 2, 2016

I'm Lost...I Think I'm Disappearing Somewhere....


Honestly, despite all the gyaan I keep dispensing and all the poetry I use to spill my emotions into, I am really lost....like really, really lost....

For some time now I really haven't been doing anything, except working and breathing to survive. I don't really eat that much anymore, maybe that's what happens when you hit middle age (what age is that supposed to be? Does 35 count as middle age?! goodness...the horrors then!!).... I've slowly and suddenly gravitated off food.....of course I'm happy about losing weight, and getting fitter...my walks are proof that I'm not unhealthy.

I also kind of switched off drinks....and I never did have any colas, so I really am off...

Of late, there has been this gradual feeling of disappearing, of vanishing away somewhere.... poof.... now I'm here, now I'm nowhere....no one remembers me, no one misses me because I never was....

No, I'm not depressed, I definitely am not :) So all you lovelies who have earlier told me and messaged me to ask if I was depressed or in trouble, let me assure your wonderful hearts that I am fine, I will be fine....

I don't understand this feeling myself.....have you ever felt this way? I'm looking for some answers maybe, or some new opening into this jigsaw puzzle called life....

I'm lost.....like really really lost....And honestly, I don't have the slightest clue of where to start looking....

- Debolina Raja

**********************************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja