Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

I Won't Be 'I Was', I'll Still Remain 'I AM'



And then that day I will fly

The more you break my wings

The more I will never cry

Touch the sky

Touch my dreams and come by

By your side yet again

To show you that you lost…oh, but yet again

And then you will try

To bind those feet and hands

But yet again as lines on fine sand

It’ll show up subtle

That message that came in a bottle

That said….

I am, oh yes, I exist, and I am

And no matter how hard you try

I won’t be ‘I was’, I’ll remain ‘I am’

Breaking me apart

Piece by lovely peace

Is a fun game of life we’ll play

You may try to win

But you’ll never be able to break me…

Yes, my dear, you shall see

Go…..stay happy


- Debolina Raja  

*********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja