Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Chances For A Lifetime....And Beyond



image source

I'll be there whenever you dream me, I'll be there whenever you call
You can try but I'll never let you fall, for with you in my life, I'll have it all...

Craziness comes full circle to complete what you start
I don't know the 'how', I don't know the 'why'
But all I know is that it does speak to my heart...

Sometimes, giving it another chance seems just not right
It just doesn't work, and there's no more future in sight.

But sometimes, no amount of chances you take is enough
One chance, second chance, or chances for a lifetime
Some options are just too important to not take a chance at
Even if it's again and again and again...it's the loop you want to stick at

Coz you cannot give up on it, it's something that's only your gain
When there's so much you're getting back, you'll want to do it over and over again

Shout it out, scream, hit out, lash out, get rude, get nasty, but do it
Coz the anger won't last, but the love will,
You will, I will, we will....

When you see the worst you know what you are in,
There's no more hiding, there's no more faking...

That is when it truly gets real, and that is when you know for sure,
That this is what deserves the chances for a lifetime, and maybe more, and yes, lots and lots more....

Yes, it truly does.....

- Debolina Raja

********************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja