Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 14, 2016

I'm Getting Started, Want To Join?



 image - author's own

Just got my new pair of wings
Putting them on, I’m ready to soar and fly – to where my heart desires
You’re welcome to join me of course

But wait….
There are some rules I’d rather you try out
Ready?

First, give up that frown and that look
The one that judges before it knows
To be with me you’d rather know me, than judge me
Know me to know that I can love like no one
And worry and care for you like no one
And be there for you when you need someone

If only….
You will know me…….

Now stop all your big words and promises
I’m beyond the land of the mind that plans
I live by my heart, and I will hold yours safely in mine, don’t worry
But only once you learn to trust and show me the real you
Else there’s plenty of people out there for you I’m sure

Done?

The last and only thing I need
Just be you
The way you’d be without the thought of what others might think
What the society thinks
What people think?
Do we care?
I don’t.
Do you still?

It will be a nice one, I promise, this trip to the land of the heart
If only you’re willing to join

Coz I’m already getting started….on my own
 

- Debolina Raja 

********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja