Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tales From The Lift: LIZZY Boy !!!!

http://www.creativedigest.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/scared-woman.jpg


image source

If you read the title, which I'm kind of guessing you already did, you really know that that's all there is to this Tales From The Lift  series and that it will even be enough if I leave it at that..

But let me continue...

So as usual I was heading out last night to my night walk, which is one of those hours that I really look forward to each day, an hour and a half of non-stop walking and loud loud music in my ears, that time when I switch out everyone and everything else.

So I was waiting for the lift and was queuing up some favourite tracks while listening to some already. The lift arrives and I get in without looking anywhere, alone and happy.

And then the doors closed.

And they actually closed.

And I was alone.

In the lift.

With him.

As I looked into his eyes I realized he had already been eyeing me, and he was looking at me with that dedication that said he was just that much into me, and not at all interested in what was going on around him.

I knew I had to look somewhere else then.

I knew I had to tear my eyes off of him.

But I still wasn't able to.

It was as if he had hypnotized me.

With that unblinking stare, the look that told me it was only me that mattered to him then.

I could feel my heartbeat rising, my pulse was already racing like there was going to be no tomorrow ever again.

Had he followed me in?

Was he stalking me?

How did he know I would take the lift right at that moment?

I couldn't breathe then, even though I was trying, and his eyes were all that I could see.

I knew then that he had me hypnotized, completely.

And then the doors of the lift opened.

There was no one outside, and as I was trying to run out, I could see he was making a dash for the door too.

But I managed to escape. Finally. From his grasp.

I knew I was saved last night.

From him.

From being eaten up alive by him..... the lizzard.....

Ohhh someone help !!!!!! 

- Debolina Raja Gupta

********************************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta