Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 16, 2015

Tales From The Lift: Eye Spy You!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/tumblr_mbtbgrXhWq1rusm5so1_500.jpg


image source

It's been some time I came out with some more tales from my very interesting lift. Not that there haven't been instances, huh, imagine! ;)

Just wondering, what all would the camera in my lift have to say if we did give it a chance to speak out? Nice thought na? ;) hehehehehehe

Well well well......as all you lovely and probably crazy people who still keep coming back and reading what I write (I love you all so much for doing that you know!!!!) everyone, that is everyone who sees me or knows me, knows that I am kind of a nut case, the one who is beyond any hope of repair, the one who has not a care left in the world and the one who won't really listen. Bang on, of course they are right!

So I was just wondering about the many perceptions people have of me, and not going to alllll the ones that they have (I am so lucky to be given a host of options you see) but some of the most common ones....

So it is that I am a night bat, a mad cat (just for the record I love only dogs and cannot stand cats though), I am the one who makes the watchmen in my building jump out of their dreams and their seats at 3 in the morning, banging on their windows to open the gate quickly quickly quickly, even as I stand jumping up and down on the road, I am the one known to go out late late late and return home even later later later, I am the one known to walk walk walk when everyone else seems to be coming back from their walks and going home to get cozy, I am the one known to be rude and arrogant and snobbish and someone who does not at all like to be approached for a quick hi, whether I am out on my walk or out at a bar having a good time with myself, I am the one known to look through people and react as if I don't know them, I am the one known to go all out and confront people, no matter who they are and no matter what others around me may advise me.

I am the one known to not have any rules......

My lift knows me too though....

I am the one who is fidgety, who is wary of strangers and known people alike, who loves to chat and talk and not stop at all but still finds it difficult to look in the eye and talk, I am the one who loves to go out and dance through the night, the one who can spend the entire day sitting at the beach, looking out at the waves crashing, feeling happy and relaxed and sad and desperately alone all at the same time, I am the one who loves to always have music in my head, I am the one who is claustrophobic and always looking up at the camera in my lift to feel assured that if I get trapped then maybe someone will come and rescue me before it is too late, I am the one who will give out a smile the first time to someone I know but will be very wary and shy the next time on if that smile was never returned and will try all that I can to turn into a shadow the next time the person is around.

I am the one who has all the positivity in the world and the one who has no hope.....I know I have turned utterly mad....I can tell you that...

But I love the fact that there still is so much sanity in this insanity!

So long my lovelies......I hope you stay happy and healthy and have the good fortune to have loving and caring people around you.....


- Debolina Raja Gupta

******************************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ


Debolina Raja Gupta