Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 10, 2014

Did I Miss You?......


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KKoYjcfhwBE/UbgJWx04LdI/AAAAAAAAXfk/ROj4wz2XEww/s400/love-gif-hands-holding-361354-475-267.jpg 
image source
 
did you ring my name?
did you call out to me?
i thought i heard you
or maybe it was just me

like the loose waves that tumble down
as i shake out the rubber band
your thoughts flew down to me
on that cloud...
on the song of the bird there...
on that unfinished path that was winding through my dream...

i missed you
i did
and i went out
to that place inside me
that's happy to be with just me......

you weren't here...
so it was just me....

- Debolina Raja Gupta 

************************************

And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta