Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Tales From The Lift: My Few Minutes' Worth of Blog Thoughts!

 
image source

So much as the title suggests, I do meet quite a few interesting people in the lift, or elevator, if that is what you want to call it. It could be people in my own building, people in an elevator in the mall or people in any elevator anywhere......

The thing is - if you keep your eyes open, there is a lot of interesting things you can see in people who are standing in the lift - even in those few minutes it takes to reach where you are headed.

I do meet quite a few interesting creatures in the lift...on and off......and yes, it makes for some interesting blog posts, why not! I mean, if I can think those thoughts out in my head, I can very well write them here too, right? It's my blog....remember? ;)

So yes, I wish I had such a cute guy in the lift with me...at least to not stare while side-staring (it's an art that we all do, admit it!), and I can wish as much as I want to. But obviously my luck is super different....

Anyways, the fact is that I do get some fun creatures to be talking about, and I will ensure I do so..

Till then...ciao!

- Debolina Raja Gupta

********************************************

And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta