Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

To Your Heart......

 image source

I’ll be around if you need me to
I’ll be there when you cry
I’ll share your tears I’ll hold your hand
I’ll help you then to cry

To cry out loud and tell the world
You’re perfect the way you are
To get up then to move ahead
And show them, here you are

Here you are in mind and heart
No one can take that from you
When you decide you want me to
I’ll tell you all that’s true


All that’s true may not be then,
What you wish to hear and feel
But maybe that’s what I really want
To tell you what I feel

I feel I am then just someone
Who lives life with her heart
And even though you tell me to,
I really can’t figure that out

Figure that out what they call rules
Of rights and wrongs and what-not’s
And all along those rigid thoughts
That creep up behind, that just rot

Just rot and rot till we all stink
Of cowardice and hypocrisy and all of that
The regular culprits that roam out there
Those mind-games, who knows what they think

They think it’s cool to judge you so
To tell what’s good what’s bad
But if they know the right from wrong
Maybe, they wouldn’t do that!

They wouldn’t do that and I wouldn’t listen
And I’d still be a free bird here to fly
In my mind, in my heart, I can do whatever I try

I can do whatever I try
And so can you, at least start
No shackles no chains no rules no judge
Just play fair, play right, and listen to your heart

- Debolina Raja Gupta

``````````````````````````````````````````````````
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta