Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Someday Somewhere Out There by Debolina Raja Gupta

 image source

A little here
A little there
A bit of me,
Only just everywhere....

That's all I want,
That's all I see,
And one day,
Maybe you will see.



Me
Somewhere out there,
A new day,
A new time,
And maybe me somewhere.

New songs to know,
New sky to try,
New wings,
New dreams,
New lullabies.

A hidden path,
A quiet brook,
My little corner,
My private nook.

Some day,
I will share it all.
My fragrance there,
My sky's footfall.

Till then,
I'll keep it in my heart.
No one to show,
No I won't part

With them.
I'll hold on just some more.
Dream up my stories,
Make memories some more.....

Someday, somewhere, out there.....

- Debolina Raja Gupta

...................................................................................


And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta