Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Downloading The 'Silent App In Life

 image source


With smart phones and tablets and laptops and more taking over our lives, it's right to say that there's not really much social life left anymore. While you may or may not agree to this, I surely do.

I have quite a few apps on my smart phone, and one of the most used ones is Wtsapp...am sure you use it quite a lot too. I have many groups on Wtsapp of which I'm a part. We, as in me and my friends, are in touch constantly, through hundreds of messages through the day. We know what the other is doing, we indulge in fun gossip, bitchy gossip, useful information, educational assistance, home assistance, sale information and much much more. There's never a dull moment, believe you me...


Recently, when we were having our 'real' hangout, not the one that Google is trying to making you get used to, there came a point soon enough in the get together, where we realised we didn't have much to talk about. I mean, we did have a lot to talk about, of course! But then, we were somehow, just not able to share it all face to face in a normal setting. We realised then that we had somehow, gotten more comfortable clacking away at our phone keyboards and chatting virtually...

It's sad what technology is doing to us, it really is, at least for me.....And I, for one, don't want this 'Silent' app to get downloaded in my life!


- Debolina Raja Gupta
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta