Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Me Myself And A Saturday


Don't remember when was the last time I had a Saturday off to myself....

Even if hubby hasn't been around, my little 5-year-old has always been!

Plus the regular office work and other stuff has always made Saturdays seem just like another regular day, but with a little less work.

So today, as hubby is out on a week-long work trip and my daughter gone for the day to her friend's place, it's just me in the house...for a change!

I've always thought that if I get any 'me' time I'll do this and I'll do that and I'll do so so many things...

But now that the day is finally here when I'm getting a few hours of being with just 'me', it sounds crazy, but I really don't know what to do....And I know for a fact that before I will have hardly done anything, this 'me' time is gonna be over :-)

- Debolina Raja Gupta

***********************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta