Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 2, 2012

My Morning Cuppa


 I can't begin my mornings without a big mug of tea. I have it with milk, without sugar. And a little strong boiled. It's my daily requirement to have at least 2 cups of tea each day, reduced from my earlier crazy number of almost 20 cups a day/night! This click was at a small home-stay we rented in Panchgani. The tables in the dining area would be lined with these cups, a plate of Marie biscuits and a little bowl of sugar (at the back of the pic) along each of the cups.


 Then again, I need to have this in my tea all the time - ginger! These are freshly bought ginger brought home from the market. I had to click them as they are a main part of my tea-time.

Do you like tea? What kinds?

- Debolina Raja Gupta

********************************
And like I always believe in and say:

"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta