Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 26, 2012

Sitting And Staring And Sitting And Staring....

Oh, I've been doing this for quite a few weeks now! And I absolutely hate it!!!

You know how sometimes you start working on something and then something else comes up in between, like a mail from a contact, or an sms or a phone call, or even a random look at the newspaper or something, and you get on to something else altogether. Well, I'm sure you know what I mean...

So for these last few weeks, even as I'm working the entire day on my laptop, some or the other interesting link,article,post,topic,discussion, site comes up and I get hooked on. One thing leads to another, and by the time I'm done with work and ready to shut down the laptop, there are a gazillion other things running around in my mind, waiting for me to try and check them out - which I do!! And once I'm done with all that, I am so completely drained out that I wonder why did I spend so much additional time on the screen while I could've done without. And each day I promise myself I won't do it again, that I will leave these things for a time that I'm relatively free and alone, and each day again I promise...and next day...and next day...and right now.....

Okay gotta go :-)

- Debolina Raja Gupta

***********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta