Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Durga Puja The Mumbai Way


Durga Thakur at the Vashi Kali Bari Durga Pujo 

Had a fabulous 05 days of Durga Pujo, one of the first times I ever enjoyed Durga Pujo so much in Mumbai (coming away from Delhi's Durga Pujo after living there all my life was quite sad and nostalgic).

Shoshthi, Shoptomi, Oshtomi, Nobomi and Doshomi - every single day was a special celebration, a nostalgic moment that went by quite too soon. I wish it would last for just a few more days.

Now, after the 05 days of celebrations, sarees, bhog, delicacies and dhaak and aaroti, I'm looking forward to next year's Durga Puja all over again.

Did you guys enjoy the festival days too? I hope you did, and I wish you and your loved ones a shubho bijoya...

- Debolina Raja Gupta

And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta