Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm - Lusting After

Wow, so I've already been informed by my beauty SA at the counter that Maybelline is launching their Baby Lips in India (and if you've followed them on FB, I'm sure you've changed your profile pic to that of when you were a baby...didn't get the drift? Check them out on FB and you'll know!!)

The main reason I'm looking forward to this is that as many of us girls out here, I suffer from terribly dry lips. No matter how much I try to keep them moisturised, they do end up getting dry and chapped, and over these last so many years, I've only really liked one lip balm that seems to have somewhat worked for me.


So why am I so looking forward to the Maybelline Baby Lips? 
I'm a huge Maybelline fan...and for the past few months, I'm unashamed to say, I've almost COMPLETELY drifted away from all other beauty brands, instead giving all my love to Maybelline - and they deserve it.
So now that the brand promises to come out with a lip-balm that only promises to keep my lips hydrated for 8 hours and ALSO has SPF 20, I just can't wait to try it out!!!

Also, I would love it if my lip balm had some tint or colour to it, so that I could wear it on its own, even while going out, and when I wanted some colour...the Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm comes in 7 exciting shades (see below) and I already know which colours Im going to try out....

Read the entire article here

*********************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta