Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 13, 2012

Free


That rain drop on my window
As I looked out the room today
That drop of bliss on my cheeks
While getting drenched on the way

That hope I embraced this morning
The happiness to be just me
To leave them all and live my life
To know what I want, to be free

To look you in the eye now
To take those hands in mine
To know I can still love you
To know we can still be fine

Heading out, coming in, going away
As l live my life and you live yours
To spare a moment, a few snatches
To open up a few shut doors

Sometimes I want to just leave it all
And go where no one would know the ‘me’
A new place, the beginning of a new day
And all those new things that I can be

Maybe you will call out to me then
Or maybe you would wander away
Maybe you would come and hold me back
Or maybe, just walk away

Moments are all we have today
It’s all that we know how to share
Your breath in mine, my arms in yours
The snatches in time we get to spare

As I get up and walk out the door
I will take a part of you in me
As you move on, as time goes by
Somewhere, our moment will still be

And when I look back at those memories
I know I will cherish, I will smile
As I set sail, as I set free
I know those moments will always be mine…..

But even when I set free
I know a part of me you will always be...

**************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta