Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 20, 2012

Defending A King: His Life & Legacy by Dr. Karen Moriarty



From the book:

'To live is to be musical, starting with the blood dancing in your veins. Everything living has a rythm.' - Michael Jackson

"When I had left home days earlier, I perceived Michael Jackson as a human Bambi - 90fragile, vulnerable, deserted, in need of protection, alone - in a perilous environment. By the time I returned, I perceived Michael as Bambi's little brother." - Author

A few days back I got an email from one of the book sites where I am a reviewer, asking me if I would like to read and review a book on the most talented musician, performer and entertainer of our times, and probably of all time - the King himself, Michael Jackson.

Would I say no to that?

Read the entire article here

***************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta