Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Gym Mix


Of late the fitness bug has bitten me again and Im back to my previous workout routine. A ligament tear in the knee and a general lazy attitude (I was born with it!) were the culprits to see me out of the gym for a long stretch. But now that I am back in action, it was obvious that I would be updating my tracks, as in the music ones, to keep pace with the steps on the treadmill and all.

I can't do without my phone while Im working out. I have to have to have to have my playlist blasting non-stop in my ear. And what better way than to have some non-stop sexy remixes playing out loud in your ear while you're working out?

Hubby recently told me about this site where you can actually go and create your very own playlist suited to the kind of workout you're gonna do. Im sorry I forgot the name of the site, but I remember it had something to with 'jog', so this is another site where you can visit and create your very own playlist to groove to while you're sweating it out ;)

To visit the site, click here

Now, they have a real cool way of letting you decide what music will work best for you.

First, listen to their sample tune and understand your pace, as in beats per minute.

Next, you have the choice of either buying and downloading the tunes through their sites, or simply choosing the different artists and genres and selecting your favs.

The final step lets you browse through their existing playlist based on your preferences, or create a fresh new playlist just for you. The best part is, it lets you arrange your tunes by BPM (Beats Per Minute) in a warm-up, workout, cool-down sequence, so it takes care of the entire stretch of your workout.

*******************************************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta