Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ages Away


Its been ages and ages that I last visited this space. Of course there are no excuses for not doing what I like best - sitting down and jotting my thoughts and getting connected with such lovely people from all across the globe. Blogging happened by chance to me, but once I got the hang of it, it was really something that I enjoyed doing, sometimes even in the middle of the night.

Of late, too many things piled up together and I really was not able to get back here. Well, I did keep thinking of all those friends of mine who often visit me here, read what I write and think, and then share their own views with me and the other users. I did miss all that and I hope you all have been having a lot of fun in the meanwhile.

Something really wonderful has been happening on my book-reading and book-blogging front. Its something Iv really taken up with a lot of fun and interest, of course thats the next step for any bookworm, to write and talk about books, isn't it? So there have been authors from abroad who have sent me their book copies for me to read and review, there have been people in India who have shared their book with me and asked me to review it and talk about it on my book blog, and there has also been some tie-up with blogging sites who have begun sending me books to review and talk about....really really exciting and all happening at the same time ... Im super excited :D

And I just recently received my pre-ordered copy of Amitav Ghosh's second in the Sea of Poppies trilogy - River of Smoke....I was so so excited when I received my copy in the mail .... yippeeee.........

If you are into books and literature and would love to have a peek at my book blog, heres the link for all book worms : The Book Worm

And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

Debolina Raja Gupta