Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

No Women In The Kitchen Day :D


So if you're wondering where and when this is happening, well, its going on LIVE today at my place :D

This Sunday, today, has been declared as a No-Woman-In-The-Kitchen Day by the men in my house this weekend...my hubby and my baba.

So the morning began with a steaming cup of ginger chai, prepared by my baba....Ma n me sipped with our eyes closed...........(well, my parents are here with us for a couple of months and I must say that I have been getting a ready-made cup of chai each morning...lucky me!!!) :D

And now..even as Im writing this, they are still in the kitchen, huffing and puffing over one of my most fav dishes...Thai Green Curry....and I can get the mouth-watering whiff all the way here......

Ok now gotta go..the tummy really can't wait any longer you see :)

Lucky me Lucky me...
White steamed rice n Thai Green Curry ;)

Will update you about the heavenly meal later...tatazzzzzzz

*Pic in this post is for representational purpose only...Source: Google Images.

And like I always believe in and say:
"Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children" - MJ

- Debolina Raja Gupta