Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Little One And Me


Since you all have been regularly reading and commenting on the various articles and posts here, I thought I may just once again re-introduce the other blog, My Little One And Me......

Yes, it is under the category of 'parenting', but you really do not necessarily need to be a parent to read what I write here. Its more a jotting down about the life of a modern-day mum, that I believe I am, and how it is in these times and days to bring up a little one, how different children are from our own childhood.... The blog is a place for all those who, of course, are parents, as also for anyone who is generally interested in children and would like to know more of the fun and frenzy of the world of being a parent.....

Do have a read and let me know your thoughts.....For your reference, here is the link:

http://mylittleoneandme-debolina-raja-gupta.blogspot.com/