Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 2, 2010

It Doesn't Work Unless Someone Is Shouting Down Your Ears !!!


I went back to the gym with much aplomb after a prolonged 8 months' absence.. And boy, was I charged up? I was super-charged-up, super-excited, super in the will-get-fit-n-toned-again-no-matter-what mode, super-ready armed with my playlist and my new shoes and outfit and all...

And all was going well....wonderful ab crunches, stretching, weight training, cardio, more of crunches, skipping the rope, cycling, going mad on the stepper, walking and jogging on the treadmill....well, it had all begun to feel a regular part of life..

Of course it was extremely difficult as my body wasnt used to so much of exercise for the past so many months...But I could feel the difference and I knew I would do it again....

And then it happened, what I hadn't planned...What I hadnt thought would happen !!!

The trainer, that one guy whose shouts and threats would make me continue my abs instead of fainting mid-way, whose warning made me complete the cycling instead of stopping in between and ogling at Hrithik on the screen....well, he was a good task master and the results were showing.

And then he disappeared...Yes my friends, he has been missing since the last 2 weeks !! And I cant tell you all how heart-broken I am... I dont have his number and I dont have the strength or the will-power to continue all that crunching and running without constant threats....And hence my regular and happy gym-phase is on the hold... Of course I do go still and continue with as much as I can...

But nothing can be as wonderful as those days when I was huffing and puffing on the treadmill or the stepper....

Trainer, oh my trainer... where art thou ???!!! boo hoo hoo.....