Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Music on the Treadmill


Realised its always great for your workout if you have a blasting rapper or a crazily loud voice singing and booming in your ears and head while you slog your A** off on those machines in the gym. So the weekend was spent downloading a few good n groovy numbers on my player....

Whether a Bollywood number, a punjabi track, Sean Paul's rap or some crazy DJ beats, all of this is working wonders to give me the energy and the spunk I need for those one n a half hours of slogging each morning....As I plug in my ears to the music, all chatter and gossip and talks fade out and there is only the loud hammering in my head and thats when the feet begin to tap and the steps get easier.

Right now its a mix of contrasts on my playlist and all of them are blending together just fine. Whether its the sexy DJ mix of the Tokyo Drift track by the Teriyaki Boyz or the Lets Dance track from the movie Page 3 or the Soneye song mix from the movie Aksar, Ricky Martin, Enrique, Backstreet Boys, The Wonders and so many others... as the tracks change the pace manages to remain the same and so do my steps....

Well they are pepping me up for sure....whats playing on your playlist now ?