Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mouth-watering Biryani right at your doorstep... Star Biryani Vashi


If you are one of those hungry souls who are always craving for a good plate of yummy biryani and can never seem to have enough, well, let me tell you that you and me then have much in common.

I have a never-ending love for biryani... Barring the two long years when I had given up non-veg voluntarily and had managed and succeeded in overcoming all meaty temptations, I am the kind of person who is always ready to dig into a delicious dish of biryani.... Be it chicken, mutton, prawn, lunch, dinner, summer, winter, at home, or outside, a plate of biryani can never go wrong for me.... So much so that on many occasions, if I happen to know that a particular joint serves biryani, I dont even waste a single moment in glancing at their menu, well, biryani is all I want and biryani is what I promptly order, even as hubby tries to convince me to try and widen the horizon of my taste buds.... Well, I do have a crazy love for biryani but that does not mean that I like it from anyone and anywhere. Most of the biryanis in town have been a huge disaster and I have made sure I never go there again...

Since I am in Navi Mumbai, I am one of the lucky few who has access to some very delicious biryani that comes up right at my doorstep. And over the last 4 years since I have discovered its magic, their recipe has not for once changed...and that is the beauty of it. So if you are in Navi Mumbai, do call them up for a heavenly meal.

Details:

Star Biryani
Address: Shop No. 8,Ashapuradham CHS, Sector 16, Palm Beach Road, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai
Contact: 022-67930008 / 022-32206996 / 09619937039
Menu and Price: Chicken Hyderabadi Dum Biryani for Rs. 70/- and Mutton Hyderabadi Dum Biryani for Rs. 80/- (Mutton is available only on Fridays and Sundays). One plate is good for one person.
Timing: 12:00 noon till 03:00pm and 07:00 pm till 10:30pm

A little advice here... Try not to wait till the last slot as most of the time they are sold out.... you may be disappointed in most cases when you call 20 mins prior closing.... Need a minimum of 15-20 mins for home deliveries.