Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, May 20, 2010


I am not a big online buyer, but I have had a few good online transactions sometimes. One transaction that I had not bargained for was a fraudulent transaction,an experience that has left a bitter taste in my mouth forever.

The website in question is www.firstandsecond.com

As a warning to my friends and all the readers: PLEASE DO NOT EVER MAKE AN ONLINE PURCHASE WITH THEM! They will charge your credit card for an absurd amount and will not even send your order to you.

This is what happened:
I had placed an order in March 2008 for a book which failed on the screen but magically got completed later. My credit charge was for Rs 2600 whilst the purchases I was looking at were only for Rs 500..

When I called back the customer service desk, they immediately stopped the shipment and got it returned. This is acknowledged below.

See the airway bill track below:

Origin Destination Weight (Kg)Type --> KALKAJI VASHI 1.8 Document --> Transhipment History --> Location Date Description Remarks MUMBAI 20 Mar 2008 Shipment returned to orgin DELHI-HUB 20 Mar 2008 forwarded to MUMBAI KALKAJI 19 Mar 2008 forwarded to DELHI-HUB KALKAJI 19 Mar 2008 Received at Branch......

How can a shipment be forwarded to Mumbai and returned to origin on the very same date? Were they using teletransportation? Absolutely ridiculous and fraudulent.

However, I am still to receive a refund on my credit card or by other means. I spoke many times with the customer service executive who was initially polite but later turned extremely rude and B*****
I have requested a refund on my card - more than 2 years ago !!!!! If it ever gets processed (which is only a wishful thinking) I will update this review with the refund procedure.

But as of now.... DO NOT CARRY OUT ANY TRANSACTION WITH WWW.FIRSTANDSECOND.COM frauds of the FIRST order.....