Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Hate Luv Stories.....And KJo...and Luv (Shatru Uncle's son that is) !!!!!



KJo,aka Karan Johar's next movie, titled I Hate Luv Stories, is lined up for release on the 02nd of June 2010....And as a typical movie-lover I am dreading what is in store for us now ever since I dared to go out there and watch those two really Really REALLY and I mean REALLYYYYY over-hyped movies called 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna' and the recent one 'My Name is KKKKKK-Khan'.Ok, so that was a mistake and I should have known better...But how was I supposed be so clever as to dodge the typical Bollywood trap of buying crap ???!!!
Well, there are many stories out there that have already begun doing the rounds now that the Imran Khan(what did he do after Jaaney Tu ever since 2008???) and Sonam Kapoor (remember that giggling girl in Dilli 6 ? U don't remember ? Well,not your fault really!!!) are coming together for this one.....
To begin with,it is Mr. KJo's project...... ok, no comments....
Secondly, it brings to mind one newbie who made a very dud (nothing similar to its rhyming partner stud) appearance in a movie whose name I cant even begin to remember... But of him I remember enough coz his ghostly face had haunted us over the innumerable TV trailers of the movie that was about to be release and was released without a single person realising that it had actually released... Well,no big mystery,I am talking about Luv Sinha,Shatrughan Sinha's son...remember him ? No? Well,again...cheer up,its not your fault.....

Now the new movie of Imran and Sonam is nearing release and hence the newspapers are growing fatter and thicker each day with new stories of these two...Stories of how these two shared a lovely camaraderie on the sets,how Sonam fell into a pile of cow dung,how Imran played pranks on her,how they hit it off,how Sonam flashed a certain pair of 'assets' at Imran,how comfortable they were doing even the 'un'comfortable scenes - all this and more is being fed religiously into the reader's mind by the tabloids and the production house to make the viewer's mind 'Luv Story' ready...Now, even after all these juicy gossip and feeders,if we decide we are not too ready to go for the movie,or if we still feel that I Hate(d) Luv Stories...then who would be blame here ?? Wondering still.....