Followers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 22, 2010

From FaceBook.....with Lust.... our very own DUDS !!!!



A very typical thing happened yet again on FaceBook. Lets call this the story of Mr. T or Mr.Baby(as he is so fond of saying).... our Desi guy, the DUD,who believes he has been sent on this planet as a gift to all the females...Sadly,all that pretense vanishes the moment he opens his mouth or types a line....Read on to know how...

Once upon a time in the land of FaceBook I joined a book group that catered to my literary interests. A few of my friends were also part of the same and all was nice and interesting as it was supposed to be.

Then two days ago,I got a message from an unknown guy,who just sent me a one-line text saying the usual 'hi how are you.what do you do?' For some strange reason I thought the name to be very familiar,and even though we happened to share 2 mutual friends,I couldn't place the guy in the profile pic.I wrote back if I knew him from somewhere and asked him how he knew those friends of mine.He gave me some very decent and mature replies and seemed to be a well-behaved chap,plus the fact that the pic he had put up had him in a professional suit and hence added a touch of elegance.It was going good and he asked me to add him up as a 'friend' so that we could discuss more on something that we both happened to be currently working on.I was glad I could ask some advice and soon enough he was on my friend list.

The next message was already a link to what lay ahead...By the second message I had become 'baby'....when I told him this was not what I had in mind he told me this was his usual way of addressing friends.....Nothing more dumb and phoney than this !!! I told him to remember not to do that again with me,and as he left for the day(he works out of India) he told me he would catch up with me later on chat and we could discuss on that 'work' thing once he reached home. I told him I would 'ping' him when n if I came online....

Next day we both happened to be online at the same time. As usual Mr.Baby absolutely had to come up with his 'typical' lines.It kept getting dumb and dumber,so much so that finally I asked him point blank - "Are you always like this or is today something special?Can you only talk like this?Coz its not even disgusting..its outright funny..." the guy at that point had only the vocabulary to respond in a 'LOL' and a 'HAHAHA'......aaaahhhhh, so sad that a nice and handsome face can go to such waste.....but what to do,some guys just don't have it!!!

Today I told him for the last time that I had thought he had something up there in his brains,but sadly,I now knew better and that,since trying to play the 'super-flirt' was his only achievement in life,it was better not to waste any more time.The guy absolutely lost it then and came down to things like 'Same to you' and all !!! I almost died laughing.....

Well it is not the first time that I have made a virtual friend.If I have come across 'trophy' losers in such incidents,I have also come across some really really wonderful friends who I can safely say are now my friends for life...

One person hails from Jamshedpur and we have a big age difference.But I can share almost anything with him and he pours out his heart to me about all his worries,how his daughter is not studying,or even as sweet as what he is planning to do on her birthday....

Then there is this very dashing and charming friend of mine..true,we met on a plane,he was my in-flight neighbour and throughout the only looks I threw his way were to see what book he was reading :)) Thankfully when we were waiting at the luggage belt,my curiosity got the best of me and I walked up to him and asked the name of the book....and now he is one of my dearest friends on FB !!!

There is this mister from down south, a man with amazing writing skills and with a huge sense of humour..... a really sweet friend who has an excellent knowledge of travel and related topics and who has helped us with his inputs time and again.. Not to mention that he is an amazing human being as well......then again, we have never met, though the effort of trying and meeting up some time in some city is still on..

Then there is this really lovely girl from Russia.We have never met and it seems highly unlikely that we will ever meet,but there is so so much we talk about and share about our cultures and country.

There is also this very sweet and enterprising young man from my city,a travel enthusiast and a leader,a great guy with an even greater heart who keeps teaching me so many things about life and people and always floods me with compliments....

There are so many good stories about friends who I have never met but they are still a big part of my life....

So,in the middle of making all these wonderful friends of mine,when I still keep getting these messages from such random guys with an intellect that matches the edibility of shit..... its really more funny than being disgusting and lusty.....
To all such D**K-headed DUDS out there.....go on and enjoy your loser status some more......